The Gold Law Firm is a personal injury law firm with offices in the Denver Tech Center as well as Brush, CO. We employ some of the finest and most recognized attorneys in Colorado. Our law firm has also obtained one of the largest personal injury verdicts in the nation.
We pride ourselves in our thorough understanding of the law and in our innovative mediation and trial strategies. Our work has been recognized in local and national news coverage and our attorneys are often asked to speak at legal related conferences.
If you have questions, call our law firm today. We offer FREE case evaluations. We also work on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we are not able to collect money for you, you don’t pay our firm for our work.
Our Colorado law firm’s success is made possible by our outstanding attorneys:
- Gregory Gold brings over 20 years of award winning experience and has obtained record setting verdicts.
- Colleen Parsley has been practicing plaintiff’s personal injury and insurance law for nearly 30 years.
- Sommer D. Luther is an award winning, trial tested attorney who has been practicing personal injury and medical malpractice law in Colorado for over 10 years.
- Dorothy H. Dean is a highly experienced attorney who has been focused on personal injury, premises liability and insurance related claims in Colorado.
- Pamela B. Maass served as Felony Deputy DA in Boulder where she conducted more than 40 jury trials for victims of crime.
- Michael Rosenberg brings over 20 years of litigation experience with an emphasis on issues related to insurance coverage.
We have represented inured people with many claim types, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Accident
- Automobile Insurance Laws
The Gold Law Firm serves the victims of personal injury and insurance disputes throughout the state of Colorado, including Denver, Akron, Brush, Byers, Fort Morgan, Greeley, Holyoke, Strasburg, Weldona, Wiggins, and Yuma.
If you have been in an auto accident or suffered any kind of personal injury – contact us today to see how we can help! Call us at: (303) 694-4653.