- Insurance Issues Practice Areas
- Insurance Disputes
Insurance companies are supposed to be on your side. That is why you pay your premiums. But some insurance companies work harder to please their shareholders than their policy holders. We solve insurance disputes.
- Colorado Automobile Insurance Laws
- Colorado Insurance Bad Faith Attorney
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Injuries
- Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Denver Colorado Concussion Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Denver
We understand that pursuing a wrongful death claim will not bring your loved one back, but it may help alleviate some of the financial burden associated with an unexpected death. A jury may award surviving family members monetary damages.
- Brain Injury
According to recent statistics by the Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov), over 1.4 million Americans suffer a brain injury each year. An astonishing 50,000 of those who are injured will lose their lives.
- Colorado Premise Liability
An accident can happen at any time and to anyone. Property owners and property managers have a legal responsibility to keep their properties safe. If they fail to do so and an injury occurs as a result, they may be held legally responsible. This is known as premises liability. Colorado has strict laws that serve to protect the injured party from such negligence. This statute is known as the Colorado Premise Liability statute, C.R.S. §13-21-115 and it helps to determine how responsible the property owner is for your injuries.
- Colorado Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Colorado Motorcycle Accident Information
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Denver Car Accident Attorneys
Every year, an astonishing 2.5 million people are injured in automobile accidents. Unfortunately, over 41,000 people will lose their lives in serious car accidents that may have been prevented.