100% FREE CONSULTATIONcall us303-694-4653

Strasburg Personal Injury Attorney

Strasburg, Colorado car accident and personal injury attorney

Strasburg Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Colorado

When another person or company causes your injury, it is important to understand that the law is on your side. You have a legal right to file a claim against the responsible party to collect compensation for your injuries and for any expenses that you have incurred as a result of your injury. When you file a Strasburg personal injury claim, your lawyer will seek to collect the maximum compensation for your injuries so that you are not left with financial burdens after an accident.

Personal injury claims in Colorado often occur after:

Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?

Less than 5 percent of personal injury cases will actually see the inside of a courtroom, with the remaining 95 percent ending with a pre-trial settlement. Settlements prior to a trial most often occur for the following reasons:

  • A settlement is somewhat of a guaranteed victory, while the outcome of a lawsuit is uncertain.
  • Settlement terms are private, while the results of a lawsuit are not.
  • Trials can drag on for months or even years; therefore, a settlement is much faster.

What Compensation Am I Entitled to in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?

The compensation you may be able to receive will depend on the facts and circumstances surrounding your case. However, you will almost certainly receive compensation for your medical expenses. This includes the costs of past, present, and future medical treatment, and it can encompass hospital, physician, prescription drug, rehabilitation, and therapy expenses. If you were required to be away from your employment for any length of time, you may be entitled to lost wages. If you will never be able to work again, or if you are unable to return to your former career, you may be entitled to collect lost future wages, known as earning capacity. You may also be able to collect compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress, the impact of an injury on your family relationships (known as loss of consortium), property damage, and punitive damages. Punitive damages are rare, are meant to punish the defendant and prevent future similar actions, and are only awarded in instances where the defendant was willfully negligent.

Contact Our Strasburg Personal Injury Lawyers

If you were left with serious injuries following an accident caused by the negligence of another, speaking to a knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Strasburg, Colorado is imperative. Your lawyer will help you build a solid case that is designed to achieve maximum compensation so you can focus on your recovery. Call a Strasburg personal injury attorney today to ensure your future is protected. Contact us today and schedule a free consultation by calling 303-694-4653.

Recognized By

badge badge badge badge badge badge badge
Back to Top